Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Anniversary!

Bart and I celebrated our first anniversary this past weekend in the Chesapeake Bay area. We adventured into Annapolis on Friday evening and walked around on the bay. Such a beautiful area! We ate at the best seafood resteraunt we've ever been too, O'Learys . Seriously amazing.

On Saturday we visited the World War Two memorial in the morning. We then took the metro into Falls Church to visit my Aunt Alison and Uncle Mark as well as my cousins. It was amazing to see all the family including my sister and brother-in-law. I also got to meet my cousin's fiance as well as my other cousin's girlfriend. It was so much fun!!

On our actual anniversary we went to the Natural History Museum in the morning and staked out a place on the Lincoln Memorial steps for the fireworks. They were beautiful and I'll be sure to get the good pictures from Bart.

We stayed at the Aloft hotel on the national harbor that evening and visited Baltimore the next day.

All in all it was a very full and fun vacation! I can't believe it's been a year since our wedding. The time has flown by. I can't wait to see what the next year is going to be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment